Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Sean Wheller <se...@inwords.co.za> on 2005/05/09 18:12:37 UTC

Plugin simplified.docbook

Hi,

On a separate instance of forrest I have updated to svn HEAD.

In my project forrest.properties I have defined
project.required.plugins=org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.simplified-docbook

When I run forrest my site is rendered but content (docbook 4.2 xml is not).
Yet it appears that the plugin is installed and configured.

check-java-version:
This is apache-forrest-0.7-dev
Using Java 1.4 from /usr/lib/jvm/java-1.4.2-sun-1.4.2.06/jre

init-plugins:
Copying 1 file to /home/sean/projects/inwordsweb/trunk/build/tmp
Copying 1 file to /home/sean/projects/inwordsweb/trunk/build/tmp
Copying 1 file to /home/sean/projects/inwordsweb/trunk/build/tmp
Copying 1 file to /home/sean/projects/inwordsweb/trunk/build/tmp
Installing plugin: org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.simplified-docbook

configure-input-plugin:
Mounting input plugin: org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.simplified-docbook
Processing /home/sean/projects/inwordsweb/trunk/build/tmp/input.xmap
to /home/sean/projects/inwordsweb/trunk/build/tmp/input.xmap.new
Moving 1 files to /home/sean/projects/inwordsweb/trunk/build/tmp
Processing /home/sean/projects/inwordsweb/trunk/build/tmp/resources.xmap
to /home/sean/projects/inwordsweb/trunk/build/tmp/resources.xmap.new
Moving 1 files to /home/sean/projects/inwordsweb/trunk/build/tmp

Switching back to my previous instance of Forrest, the site renders with all
content.

Any pointers.

--
Sean Wheller
Technical Author

Re: Plugin simplified.docbook

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
Sean Wheller wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On a separate instance of forrest I have updated to svn HEAD.

> Switching back to my previous instance of Forrest, the site renders with all
> content.
>
> Any pointers.

Plugin names have changed in preparation for the 0.7 release. Take a
look at http://forrest.apache.org/0.7/docs/plugins/index.html and update
your forrest.properties accordingly.

Ross