Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/16 13:10:44 UTC

webconsole and felix http not getting along.

I've got the latest version of Felix HTTP and the web console loaded
in 5.6.1 of the framework.

The web console's tracker is never notified of the HTTP service.

I note that the HTTP service first starts on 8080, then notices the
config admin config, shuts down 8080, and starts where desired. This
is, however, probably not what's causing the problem.

I wonder if I've managed to get two different bundles to export the
http service interface somehow; using the stock gogo commands, is
there any way to explore that?

Re: webconsole and felix http not getting along.

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks to inspect, I ee that that the http service offers itself
twice, once on each port. In fact, it is not listening on 8080.

org.apache.felix.http.jetty [66] provides:
service; org.osgi.service.metatype.MetaTypeProvider with properties:
   metatype.pid = org.apache.felix.http
   service.bundleid = 66
   service.description = Metatype provider for Jetty Http Service
   service.id = 70
   service.scope = bundle
   service.vendor = The Apache Software Foundation
   Used by:
      org.apache.felix.metatype [7]
service; org.osgi.service.http.HttpService,
org.apache.felix.http.api.ExtHttpService with properties:
   org.apache.felix.http.enable = true
   org.apache.felix.https.enable = false
   org.osgi.service.http.port = 8080
   org.osgi.service.http.port.secure = 8443
   osgi.http.endpoint = http://10.1.224.6:8080/, http://172.16.2.223:8080/
   osgi.http.service.endpoints = http://10.1.224.6:8080/,
http://172.16.2.223:8080/
   service.bundleid = 66
   service.id = 71
   service.scope = bundle
service; org.osgi.service.http.runtime.HttpServiceRuntime with properties:
   org.apache.felix.http.enable = true
   org.apache.felix.https.enable = false
   org.osgi.service.http.port = 8080
   org.osgi.service.http.port.secure = 8443
   osgi.http.endpoint = http://10.1.224.6:8080/, http://172.16.2.223:8080/
   osgi.http.service.id = [71]
   service.bundleid = 66
   service.id = 72
   service.scope = singleton
service; org.osgi.service.http.context.ServletContextHelper with properties:
   osgi.http.whiteboard.context.name = default
   osgi.http.whiteboard.context.path = /
   service.bundleid = 66
   service.id = 73
   service.ranking = -2147483648
   service.scope = bundle
   Used by:
      org.apache.felix.http.jetty [66]
service; javax.servlet.Servlet with properties:
   felix.webconsole.configprinter.modes = always
   felix.webconsole.label = httpservice
   felix.webconsole.title = HTTP Service
   service.bundleid = 66
   service.description = HTTP Service Web Console Plugin
   service.id = 74
   service.scope = singleton
   service.vendor = Apache Software Foundation
service; org.osgi.service.cm.ManagedService with properties:
   service.bundleid = 66
   service.id = 75
   service.pid = org.apache.felix.http
   service.scope = bundle
   Used by:
      org.apache.felix.metatype [7]
      org.apache.felix.configadmin [4]
service; org.apache.felix.http.jetty.LoadBalancerCustomizerFactory
with properties:
   service.bundleid = 66
   service.description = Load Balancer Customizer Factory for Jetty Http Service
   service.id = 76
   service.scope = bundle
   service.vendor = The Apache Software Foundation
service; org.osgi.service.cm.ManagedServiceFactory with properties:
   service.bundleid = 66
   service.id = 77
   service.pid = org.apache.felix.http
   service.scope = singleton
   Used by:
      org.apache.felix.metatype [7]
service; org.osgi.service.http.HttpService,
org.apache.felix.http.api.ExtHttpService with properties:
   org.apache.felix.http.enable = true
   org.apache.felix.https.enable = false
   org.osgi.service.http.port = 8183
   org.osgi.service.http.port.secure = 8443
   osgi.http.endpoint = http://10.1.224.6:8182/, http://172.16.2.223:8182/
   osgi.http.service.endpoints = http://10.1.224.6:8182/,
http://172.16.2.223:8182/
   service.bundleid = 66
   service.id = 78
   service.scope = bundle
service; org.osgi.service.http.runtime.HttpServiceRuntime with properties:
   org.apache.felix.http.enable = true
   org.apache.felix.https.enable = false
   org.osgi.service.http.port = 8183
   org.osgi.service.http.port.secure = 8443
   osgi.http.endpoint = http://10.1.224.6:8182/, http://172.16.2.223:8182/
   osgi.http.service.id = [78]
   service.bundleid = 66
   service.id = 79
   service.scope = singleton
service; org.osgi.service.http.context.ServletContextHelper with properties:
   osgi.http.whiteboard.context.name = default
   osgi.http.whiteboard.context.path = /
   service.bundleid = 66
   service.id = 80
   service.ranking = -2147483648
   service.scope = bundle
service; javax.servlet.Servlet with properties:
   felix.webconsole.configprinter.modes = always
   felix.webconsole.label = httpservice
   felix.webconsole.title = HTTP Service
   service.bundleid = 66
   service.description = HTTP Service Web Console Plugin
   service.id = 81