Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Fabian Otto <si...@aldebaran.cs.tu-berlin.de> on 2003/06/16 14:03:23 UTC

ruby-interface plans?

Hi.

I know it is not compiling. It calls removed functions of libsvn_client.

Shall it be exchanged with a SWIG-binding?
Or is it suggestive to patch it so that it uses the new functions of
libsvn_client?

Just in case it is reasonable. I am right now trying to get familiar with
subversions API.

Thanks
	Fabian

Re: ruby-interface plans?

Posted by cm...@collab.net.
Fabian Otto <si...@aldebaran.cs.tu-berlin.de> writes:

> Hi.
>
> I know it is not compiling. It calls removed functions of
> libsvn_client.

Yeah, we don't really have anyone maintaining that code.

> Shall it be exchanged with a SWIG-binding?

If you (or someone you know) would like to drop our ruby bindings in
favor of SWIGgified ruby binding support, that would be great!