Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by pi...@gmail.com on 2008/12/18 12:02:06 UTC

java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError within JOnAS

hi everyboy,
I've an error since this morning, and don't find how to manage it.. so, I
ask if you have any ideas to help me ?

I'm using JOnAS 4.9.1 as a web server, and apache-cxf-2.1.3.

when I create a service from scratch, implementing some classes and other
stuff, the war is well deployed in JOnAS.

the problem appears when i want to use the contract first way.
Using wsdl2java, I create and implement my classes.
Everything works, I create my war archive.
But when I deploy it within JOnAS, I everytime have the famous
"java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError",
exception that I never had before... :

2008-12-18 11:46:31,359 : ApplicationContext.log : StandardWrapper.Throwable
with
 name 'myBeanName': Invocation of init method failed;
nested exception is java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError

This exception occurs when you try to access to a field or method which is
not present or have changed in the class..
but .. I just compiled an exampl , and not changed any classes or jar
files..

there is no other informations in the logs so I really don't konw what to do
and how to correct this problem...

any ideas ?
maybe some jars I use are not correct, but.. normaly I should not have this
exception.

Re: java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError within JOnAS

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Normally this exception is caused by there are two different version of
some jars is loaded in your env.

Freeman