Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/03 20:48:57 UTC

Re: [result][vote] start up the MyFaces Commons project

To lessen confusion, would someone want to start a wiki page with a
summary of what the commons would look like. That way the emails
should be (hopefully) easier to read. Then this thread can be used to
refine and discuss the wiki contents.

-Andrew

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
let me try to get the wiki page done tomorrow.
(at least the starting point)

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff: