Posted to dev@jakarta.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2010/04/23 11:56:56 UTC

[admin] Reply-To Header for notifications List

Hi,

I just saw the notifications list was pointing to itself in the Reply-To
header.  For the other projects I know with a separate notifications
list this header points to the dev list so discussions will be more
visible right from the start.

Stefan

Re: [admin] Reply-To Header for notifications List

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 11:34 AM, Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 5:56 AM, Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I just saw the notifications list was pointing to itself in the Reply-To
>> header.  For the other projects I know with a separate notifications
>> list this header points to the dev list so discussions will be more
>> visible right from the start.
>>
> <snip/>
>
> +1, thats a comment on INFRA-2335 please for the apmail folks.

<snip/>

The notifications@ Reply-To is now set up correctly.

-Rahul

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.