Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Yousef Ourabi <yo...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/02 00:58:32 UTC

Getting all terms from Index

Hello all,
I am getting odd results, documents without the keyword I search for
are being returned. I want to get all the indexed (searchable) inside
the index, then create queries for those words with explaining
(explaination object) set to see what matches to what and why?

Thanks in advance,
Yousef

Re: Getting all terms from Index

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
On Jul 1, 2005, at 6:58 PM, Yousef Ourabi wrote:

> Hello all,
> I am getting odd results, documents without the keyword I search for
> are being returned.

You really have to provide some details for this list to be helpful.

> I want to get all the indexed (searchable) inside
> the index, then create queries for those words with explaining
> (explaination object) set to see what matches to what and why?

Get a copy of Luke and analyze your index with it; it sheds a lot of
light on what's under the covers.

     Erik