Posted to torque-dev@db.apache.org by Thomas Fischer <fi...@seitenbau.net> on 2005/10/05 17:56:06 UTC

[CfV] Thomas Vandahl as a committer

Hi,

I'd like to propose Thomas Vandahl <th...@tewisoft.de>  as a
committer for the DB Torque project. Thomas has contributed valuable
patches to Torque and wants to contribute to Torque further.

This is what he writes about himself:

--- cut ---
I was born in 1969 in Vacha a small town in Thuringia, Germany. I
studied semiconductor physics and electronics at the Technical
University of Ilmenau, Germany, where I got my PhD in 1997.
I consider myself an old-school programmer, beginning with BASIC and
Z80-Assembler in the 80s, continuing with Pascal, C (still my
favourite), C++ and now settling with Java.
I work for TeWiSoft, a company providing web-based applications for
office organization and communication.
I'm married and got two kids (a boy of 10 and a girl of 4). I like good
wine, good food, cooking and my garden (boring, eh?).
--- cut ---

[ ] +1  Yes, Thomas should become a committer
[ ]  0  I don't care.
[ ] -1  No (Please give a reason)

      Thomas

Re: [CfV] Thomas Vandahl as a committer

Posted by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de>.
Thomas Fischer <fi...@seitenbau.net> writes:

>Hi,

>I'd like to propose Thomas Vandahl <th...@tewisoft.de>  as a
>committer for the DB Torque project. Thomas has contributed valuable
>patches to Torque and wants to contribute to Torque further.

Go! +1

>This is what he writes about himself:

>--- cut ---
>I was born in 1969 in Vacha a small town in Thuringia, Germany. I
>studied semiconductor physics and electronics at the Technical
>University of Ilmenau, Germany, where I got my PhD in 1997.
>I consider myself an old-school programmer, beginning with BASIC and
>Z80-Assembler in the 80s, continuing with Pascal, C (still my
>favourite), C++ and now settling with Java.
>I work for TeWiSoft, a company providing web-based applications for
>office organization and communication.
>I'm married and got two kids (a boy of 10 and a girl of 4). I like good
>wine, good food, cooking and my garden (boring, eh?).
>--- cut ---

>[ ] +1  Yes, Thomas should become a committer
>[ ]  0  I don't care.
>[ ] -1  No (Please give a reason)

>      Thomas

		      4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42

[Result] [CfV] Thomas Vandahl as a committer

Posted by Thomas Fischer <tf...@apache.org>.
On the question whether Thomas Vandahl should become a committer of the DB
Torque project, the Torque developer community has voted as follows:

+1:
Henning Schmiedehausen (committer)
Scott Eade (committer)
Thomas Fischer (committer)

No 0 or -1 votes.

This means that Thomas Vandahl is a new committer on the Torque project.
Congratulations, Thomas !

    Thomas

Posted by Thomas Fischer <tf...@apache.org>.

Posted by Scott Eade <se...@apache.org>.
Thomas Fischer wrote:

>[X] +1  Yes, Thomas should become a committer

Scott

Re: [CfV] Thomas Vandahl as a committer