Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Jenn Turner <je...@thehoodiefirm.com> on 2017/01/19 15:37:44 UTC

[NEWS] The CouchDB weekly news for January 19 is out!

Hello hello!

The Apache CouchDB weekly news is now live at:
https://blog.couchdb.org/2017/01/19/couchdb-weekly-news-january-19-2017/ <https://blog.couchdb.org/2017/01/19/couchdb-weekly-news-january-19-2017/>

Highlights include lots of new releases, a few new events, plus a little something on dark matter.

You can help us spread the news by sharing on Twitter (https://twitter.com/CouchDB/status/822105150995234816 <https://twitter.com/CouchDB/status/822105150995234816>) and other social networks.

Also, if you have news for next week, just REPLY to this thread!

Cheers!

Jenn Turner
The Neighbourhoodie Software GmbH
Adalbertstr. 7-8, 10999 Berlin
neighbourhood.ie <http://neighbourhood.ie/>

Handelsregister HRB 157851 B Amtsgericht Charlottenburg
Geschäftsführung: Jan Lehnardt

Re: [NEWS] The CouchDB weekly news for January 19 is out!

Posted by Andy Wenk <an...@apache.org>.
Hello Diana,

I am sorry to hear, that you have problems unsubscribing or, even more serious, you never gave permissions to be added. Please understand nevertheless, that we do not unsubscribe any people from our mailinglists “by hand". Please follow the unsubscribe steps as explained here:

http://couchdb.apache.org/

with the email address you (or, sorry to say, someone else) subscribed.

All the best

Andy

--
Andy Wenk