Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Sri <sr...@googlemail.com> on 2013/12/13 13:26:00 UTC

Acknowledgement to topic only after process commits

Hi,

I wanted to do a batch update on my solr indexing for the incoming messages.
I am using aggregator to do a batch and update and commit into solr.

By the way I am reading if from topic.  I want to send acknowledgement to
the topic only if it succesfully commits into the solr otherwise not so that
I won't loose documents if it is the commit is not successful.

But here the acknowledge is sent as soon as aggregator takes it from the
topic/

is there any way that I delay sending acknowledgement only after I
successful commit.

Thanks in advance for your help
Sri