Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Ana Rita Moreira <ar...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/05 13:41:51 UTC

Apache Stanbol and Semantic Mediawiki

Hi,
I'm using Semantic Mediawiki to organize and code my research data on
Portuguese Foreign Office institutional history (http://anarita.me/smw;
user:stambol;pass:12345). I'm a PhD anthropology student. I've been
searching online for a way to automatically code (entity recognition)
documents I brought from the archive. Ran across apache Stanbol and IKS. Is
there someone developing for SMW? My need would be to enhance text
documents with person, location and organization SMW property tags.
Thank you,
Ana Rita Moreira
http://lnkd.in/bx6uXm