Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Rémi Druilhe <re...@orange.com> on 2012/03/28 11:59:26 UTC

Static properties on components

Hi,

I am using the API of iPOJO to instrospect my components and I'd like to
filter them using static properties on components (not on services). Is
there a way to do this without declaring an attribute "field" in my
metadata ? Something like that:

<component classname="myClass" name="my-name">

<properties>
<property name="toto" value="tata" ... />
</properties>
</component>

<instance component="my-name"/>

Thanks.

Regards.
--
*DRUILHE Remi*
*PhD Student @ Orange Labs* *MAPS/SHINE/MADE*

Re: Static properties on components

Posted by Rémi Druilhe <re...@orange.com>.
Le mer. 28 mars 2012 12:11:13 CEST, Clement Escoffier a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> On 28.03.2012, at 11:59, Rémi Druilhe wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am using the API of iPOJO to instrospect my components and I'd like to filter them using static properties on components (not on services). Is there a way to do this without declaring an attribute "field" in my metadata ? Something like that:
>
> Unfortunately, configuration properties has to be found to either a field or a method. It looks to me, you're trying to detect components according to a specific 'shape'.

Indeed, I am looking for a specific shape in my component list.

> You should use a handler to achieve it and then check the component using this handler.

Thanks for the answer Clement, I will try this way.

Rémi

> Regards,
>
> Clement
>

>> <component classname="myClass" name="my-name">
>>
>> <properties>
>> <property name="toto" value="tata" ... />
>> </properties>
>> </component>
>>
>> <instance component="my-name"/>
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> Regards.
>> --
>> *DRUILHE Remi*
>> *PhD Student @ Orange Labs* *MAPS/SHINE/MADE*
>> Tel : +33 (0)4 76 76 24 27
>> Email: remi.druilhe@orange.com<ma...@orange.com>
>> R&D Grenoble 28 chemin du Vieux Chêne - BP98 38243 Meylan Cedex - France

*DRUILHE Remi*
*PhD Student @ Orange Labs* *MAPS/SHINE/MADE*
Tel : +33 (0)4 76 76 24 27
Email: remi.druilhe@orange.com <ma...@orange.com>
R&D Grenoble 28 chemin du Vieux Ch�ne - BP98 38243 Meylan Cedex - France

Re: Static properties on components

Posted by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On 28.03.2012, at 11:59, Rémi Druilhe wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am using the API of iPOJO to instrospect my components and I'd like to filter them using static properties on components (not on services). Is there a way to do this without declaring an attribute "field" in my metadata ? Something like that:

Unfortunately, configuration properties has to be found to either a field or a method. It looks to me, you're trying to detect components according to a specific 'shape'. You should use a handler to achieve it and then check the component using this handler.

Regards,

Clement