Posted to fop-commits@xmlgraphics.apache.org by 'senoir on 2018/05/22 07:52:12 UTC

RE: Incomplete Account Details For Payment

Good day Sir, We received your invoice last week from our Agent to process payment to your account. Please note that your Beneficiary Name is not included on the invoice attached below and as such we cannot process your payment today. Kindly update below invoice or send us your full bank details for payment before COB today. Thanks, Best regards, Glander International Bunkering Martin Leø Senior Bunker / Lubricant Trader & Team Leader M: +971 55 551 0127 | T: +971 4 437 1700 E: Subscribe@renewablemirror.com| www.gibunkering.com