Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2009/11/24 17:52:59 UTC

[VOTE] Release commons classloader, jcr classloader, scripting core, javascript, jsp and jsp-taglib

Hi,

as announced in a release vote some weeks ago, this is another round of
releases to get the new features and bug fixes out.
This round consists of the following six bundles:

Commons ClassLoader 1.1.0
This is an important bug fix release of the previously released version.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING/fixforversion/12314289

JCR ClassLoader 3.0.0
This is an important bug fix release of the previously released version.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING/fixforversion/12314290

Scripting Core 2.0.8
This is an important bug fix release of the previously released version.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING/fixforversion/12314291

Scripting JavaScript 2.0.6
Uses new class loading
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING/fixforversion/12314110

Scripting JSP 2.0.8
Uses new class loading
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING/fixforversion/12314069

Scripting JSP Taglib 2.0.6
Just one issue
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING/fixforversion/12314125

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-019/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 019 /tmp/sling-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

  [ ] +1 Approve the release
  [ ]  0 Don't care
  [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...

This vote will be open for 72 hours.

I know that doing a combined vote is a little bit dangerous, but
hopefully we are successfull with all modules. However, if you think
that one of the modules should not be released, please explicitly vote
-1 for just that module while voting +1 for the remaining ones   :)

Regards
Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Release commons classloader, jcr classloader, scripting core, javascript, jsp and jsp-taglib

Posted by Christophe Lombart <ch...@gmail.com>.
+1
Christophe

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Vidar Ramdal <vi...@idium.no>.
On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 5:52 PM, Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> wrote:
> as announced in a release vote some weeks ago, this is another round of
> releases to get the new features and bug fixes out.
> This round consists of the following six bundles:
>
> Commons ClassLoader 1.1.0
> JCR ClassLoader 3.0.0
> Scripting Core 2.0.8
> Scripting JavaScript 2.0.6
> Scripting JSP 2.0.8
> Scripting JSP Taglib 2.0.6

+1

[VOTE RESULT] Release commons classloader, jcr classloader, scripting core, javascript, jsp and jsp-taglib

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
The vote to release the following artifacts:

Commons ClassLoader 1.1.0
JCR ClassLoader 3.0.0
Scripting Core 2.0.8
Scripting JavaScript 2.0.6
Scripting JSP 2.0.8
Scripting JSP Taglib 2.0.6

passed successfully with eight +1 votes from
Carsten Ziegeler, Felix Meschberger, Bertrand Delacretaz, Ian Boston,
Vidar Ramdal, Karl Pauls, Christophe Lombart, and Mike Müller(*).
(Votes marked with a * are non binding)

I'll upload the artifacts asap.

Thanks everyone for checking and voting!

Regards
Carsten

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
+1