Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Hetal Desai <de...@yahoo.com> on 2009/06/11 01:45:58 UTC

activation.jar and mailapi.jar are missing from the download

Hello,
I downloaded Axis 1.4 Zip but its missing activation.jar and mailapi.jar. I tried downloading from different mirror sites but still didnot have this file.

I need these files to use wsdl2java for Siebel CRM OD wsdl.

Appreciate your help,
Thanks,
Hetal

Re: activation.jar and mailapi.jar are missing from the download

Posted by Kamal Chandana Mettananda <lk...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Try followings.

activation -
http://java.sun.com/javase/technologies/desktop/javabeans/jaf/downloads/index.html

mail - http://java.sun.com/products/javamail/downloads/index.html

BR,
Kamal

---------------------------------------
Kamal Mettananda
http://lkamal.blogspot.com

Posted by José Ferreiro <jo...@gmail.com>.
Dear Hetal,

You may download the missing jars for example by using
http://www.findjar.com/

Then, place the jar in the corresponding folder.

Have a great day.
HTH,

José Ferreiro

--
José Ferreiro

MSc in Communication Systems, EPFL.
"Think little goals and expect little achievements. Think big goals and win
big success."  David Joseph Schwartz