Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Glen Stampoultzis <gs...@iinet.net.au> on 2003/04/15 16:22:19 UTC

Anyone tried the poi build?

It's pretty much ready now.

Please try it at let me know what you think.

Glen Stampoultzis
gstamp@iinet.net.au

Re: Anyone tried the poi build?

Posted by Glen Stampoultzis <gs...@iinet.net.au>.
Thanks,

I'll try a fresh install of ant and see if I can repeat the problem.

-- Glen

Posted by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org>.
Here is what I accomplished

Posted by Glen Stampoultzis <gs...@iinet.net.au>.
0.4 of forrest.  you can run without forrest if you're just compiling.  I
just checked in a check to make sure it warned the user if forrest wasn't
installed and they tried to build the docs.

Posted by Avik Sengupta <av...@itellix.com>.
thanks

Posted by Glen Stampoultzis <gs...@iinet.net.au>.
missed something...

Posted by Glen Stampoultzis <gs...@iinet.net.au>.

Posted by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org>.
in the interest of allowing as many people to try it as possible perhaps
you might want to post some instructions.