Posted to users@solr.apache.org by prasad bezavada <pr...@gmail.com> on 2022/05/02 13:58:20 UTC

How can we index the data dynamically to specified dynamic field

Hello,

I am trying to index RDMS tables into Solr .Where each table contains
different columns with different data types, for which I am using a dynamic
field configured like below in my schema.xml file.So that all the fields
will be indexed into text_general field type.

<dynamicField name="*" type="text_general" indexed="true"  stored="true"/>

 But, I want all numeric type of field  to be indexed in some dynamic
field with field type int or float (something like <dynamicField
name="numfields" type="int" indexed="true"  stored="true"/>

) and date type field to some date type dynamic field and string type
to text_general. In my case I can't use any prefix or suffix to my
field name (*_number etc.) to decide the dynamic field.

Please suggest a way to achieve my requirement.

--
*Thanks&Regards*

*Prasad Bezavada*