Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Martin Poeschl <mp...@marmot.at> on 2003/02/17 23:22:41 UTC

problem with changelog plugin

the changelog plugin doesn't work for me .. as there is a changelog for
maven it seems to work for others .. maybe i'm missing any property??

here's what i find in the maven.log (using beta-8, but i get the same
result using HEAD)

2003-02-17 23:06:22,538 INFO
org.apache.maven.changelog.AbstractChangeLogGenerator - SCM Working
Directory: /home/martin/projects/jakarta/db-torque
2003-02-17 23:06:22,538 INFO
org.apache.maven.changelog.AbstractChangeLogGenerator - SCM Command
Line[0]: cvs
2003-02-17 23:06:22,538 INFO
org.apache.maven.changelog.AbstractChangeLogGenerator - SCM Command
Line[0]: -d
Line[0]: :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic
2003-02-17 23:06:22,538 INFO
org.apache.maven.changelog.AbstractChangeLogGenerator - SCM Command
Line[0]: log
2003-02-17 23:06:22,538 INFO
org.apache.maven.changelog.AbstractChangeLogGenerator - SCM Command
Line[0]: -d 2003-01-18<2003-02-18
2003-02-17 23:06:25,405 ERROR
org.apache.maven.changelog.AbstractChangeLogGenerator - Protocol error:
'Directory' missingE Protocol error: 'Directory' missingE Protocol
error: 'Directory' missingE Protocol error: 'Directory' missingE
Protocol error: 'Directory' missingE Protocol error: 'Directory'
missingE Protocol error: 'Directory' missingE Protocol error:
[...]
missingE protocol error: directory '/home/cvs/db-torque' not within root
'/home/cvspublic'
2003-02-17 23:06:25,406 INFO  org.apache.maven.changelog.ChangeLog -
ChangeLog found: 0 entries

Re: problem with changelog plugin

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net>.
Don't use compression.  Gump had some problems checking out using that
on some cvs servers when compression was used..

Mvgr,
Martin

Posted by Ben Walding <be...@walding.com>.

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>.
> [...]

> >> Protocol error: 'Directory' missingE Protocol error: 'Directory'
> >> missingE Protocol error: 'Directory' missingE Protocol error:
> >> 'Directory' missingE Protocol error: 'Directory' missingE Protocol
> >> error: 'Directory' missingE Protocol error: 'Directory' missingE
> >> Protocol error: 'Directory' missingE Protocol error: 'Directory'
> >> missingE Protocol error: 'Directory' missingE Protocol error:
> >> 'Directory' missingE Protocol error: 'Directory' missingE Protocol
> >> error: 'Directory' missingE Protocol error: 'Directory' missingE
> >> Protocol error: 'Directory' missingE Protocol error: 'Directory'
> >> missingE Protocol error: 'Directory' missingE Protocol error:
> >> 'Directory' missingE protocol error: directory '/home/cvs/db-torque'
> >> not within root '/home/cvspublic'
> >> 2003-02-17 23:06:25,406 INFO  org.apache.maven.changelog.ChangeLog -

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@zenplex.com
http://tambora.zenplex.org

Re: problem with changelog plugin

Posted by di...@multitask.com.au.
Martin Poeschl <mp...@marmot.at> wrote on 18/02/2003 09:44:51 AM:

> do i need to do a anonymous checkout to build the site??
Nope, but you'll need to have logged in using the details in the pom.

--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au

Re: problem with changelog plugin