Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Xiao-Feng Li <xi...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/11 13:02:04 UTC

[general][bundle] FYI: "EIOffice with Harmony" bundle downloadable in sourceforge

I copied the EIOffice with Harmony bundle v0.04 for Linux to
sourceforge. It's downloadable in following urls:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/eio-harmony , or
http://eio-harmony.sourceforge.net

Thanks,
xiaofeng

--
http://xiao-feng.blogspot.com

Re: [general][bundle] FYI: "EIOffice with Harmony" bundle downloadable in sourceforge

Posted by Alexey Petrenko <al...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Xiao Feng!

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.
Alexey Petrenko wrote:
> 2007/12/14, Nadya Morozova <na...@googlemail.com>:
>> Tim,
>> you may be right, you sure know such implications better. my logic was
>> simple: we say: we bundle with tomcat - here is link to bundle and to
>> tomcat,
> Tomcat is Apache project :)

Right.  Open source projects in general are much easier to deal with <g>
but in this case we are associating the ASF with a commercial suite, and
like I said there is a program in place already that deals with that for
Apache.

Regards,
Tim

Re: [general][bundle] FYI: "EIOffice with Harmony" bundle downloadable in sourceforge

Posted by Alexey Petrenko <al...@gmail.com>.
2007/12/14, Nadya Morozova <na...@googlemail.com>:
> Tim,
> you may be right, you sure know such implications better. my logic was
> simple: we say: we bundle with tomcat - here is link to bundle and to
> tomcat,
Tomcat is Apache project :)

SY, Alexey

Posted by Nadya Morozova <na...@googlemail.com>.
Tim,
you may be right, you sure know such implications better. my logic was
simple: we say: we bundle with tomcat - here is link to bundle and to
tomcat, for those who don't know; same could go for all projects. if you

--
Cheers,
Nadya

Re: [general][bundle] FYI: "EIOffice with Harmony" bundle downloadable in sourceforge

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nadya Morozova <na...@googlemail.com>.
Alexey,

--
Cheers,
Nadya

Re: [general][bundle] FYI: "EIOffice with Harmony" bundle downloadable in sourceforge

Posted by Alexey Petrenko <al...@gmail.com>.