Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com> on 2023/01/31 02:13:49 UTC

Does ASF have any agreement with docker?

Docker desktop is not free any more, I am wondering whether ASF has any
agreement with docker. Or does each apache project need to apply for this
docker open source program separately?

https://www.docker.com/community/open-source/application/

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: Does ASF have any agreement with docker?

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Willem, I created a ticket here

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.