Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Vidya <vi...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/17 17:57:58 UTC

Mirrored Queues - Can we achieve for only one Queue ?

HI,

we are using ActiveMQ 5.10 and configured the Mirrored Queues. Enabling
mirroring, creates virtual topic for all the queues, but a given point of
time, i am interested in capturing messages for 1 or 2 Queues and that too
for all times of broker.  My questions.
- is they any where we can enabling mirroring with out the configurations
changes without the use of        embedded broker
- can we do this at queue level ?