Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Andreas Schaefer <sc...@me.com.INVALID> on 2019/04/05 15:32:58 UTC

Feature Model Deployment Example

Hi

I am looking into the Sling Feature Model to deploy content packages in a custom sling build similar to the sling provisioning.

Is there an example or documentation on:
- how to deploy a feature module into a running sling instance?
- how to create a custom sling build with feature models?

Cheers - Andreas Schaefer

Re: Feature Model Deployment Example

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jörg,

This repo has a simple working example:
https://github.com/bosschaert/example-featuremodel

Currently it still depends on some snapshots - so you may need to build
those locally, but once the Feature Model releases are finalised later
today we can update those to 1.0.0

Hope this helps,

David

Posted by Jörg Hoh <jh...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.