Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Nick Kew <ni...@webthing.com> on 2007/04/02 20:30:34 UTC

Re: apache api reference

On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 22:30:29 -0400
Yang Sun <ys...@ist.psu.edu> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am planning to write a module for apache 2. Where can I find the
> apache API reference guide which includes all the packages and
> functions can be used in writing C modules for apache?

The reference guide is in the /include directory.  Use doxygen
to generate a prettified version of it.

If you want a more general overview with narrative and examples,
follow my signature.

And for future reference, the modules-dev mailinglist is probably
your best place to post.

--
Nick Kew

http://www.apachetutor.org/