Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Yonghui Zhao <zh...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/11 09:13:21 UTC

lucene hadoop index

I found there was
"org.apache.hadoop.contrib.index.lucene.FileSystemDirectory" for lucene in
hadoop old version.

http://www.massapi.com/class/org/apache/hadoop/contrib/index/lucene/FileSystemDirectory.html

But I don't find this in recent hadoop code base.

Is there any plugin support  new lucene hadoop index?

Re: lucene hadoop index

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
I think you're far more likely to find people who know the details on
the Hadoop mailing list....