Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Amit Girme <Am...@tomtom.com> on 2012/04/03 09:02:54 UTC

svnadmin: Corrupt node-revision

Hi,

Can anyone please help me in resolving the issue of

svnadmin: Corrupt node-revision

output for the command svnadmin verify REPONAME
Thanks & Regards,

Amit Girme | Senior Application Engineer | Group IT - Business Applications | TomTom | Pune, India | e-mail: amit.girme@tomtom.com<ma...@tomtom.com> | www.tomtom.com<http://www.tomtom.com/>
This email message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is proprietary to TomTom and/or its affiliates or otherwise confidential or legally privileged.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply, and delete all copies of this message and any attachments. If you are the intended recipient you may use the information contained in this message and any files attached to this message only as authorized by TomTom. Any unauthorized use, dissemination or disclosure of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.
The contents of this e-mail are not to be considered binding upon TomTom.

Re: svnadmin: Corrupt node-revision

Posted by Mat Booth <ma...@wandisco.com>.
On 3 April 2012 08:02, Amit Girme <Am...@tomtom.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Can anyone please help me in resolving the issue of
>

> svnadmin: Corrupt node-revision
>

> output for the command svnadmin verify REPONAME

What have you tried so far?

A Google search shows me this email from Julian, which might be
helpful: http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/subversion-dev/201010.mbox/%3C1286360504.2313.132.camel@edith%3E

--
Mat Booth
Software Engineer