Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net> on 2016/04/22 15:49:58 UTC

[Discuss] Release blueprint-maven-plugin

It has been quite a while since the last blueprint maven plugin release.

We now have 8 issues fixed since then. See
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=fixVersion%20%3D%20blueprint-maven-plugin-1.4.0%20AND%20project%20%3D%20ARIES

One thing I would like to emphasize is that 7 of these issues and
improvements were reported and fixed by people who are not yet committers.
A big thanks to Sam Wright and Dominik Przybysz.

So I would like to do a release of the plugin sometime next week.

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Open Source Architect
http://www.talend.com

Re: [Discuss] Release blueprint-maven-plugin

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
It sounds good to me.

Regards
JB