Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Yi Xiao <xi...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/06 10:35:10 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Geronimo Eclipse Plugin (GEP) v3.0.0 Release

The Apache Geronimo project is pleased to announce the available of Apache
Geronimo Eclipse Plugin v3.0.0. It provides support for eclipse 3.7, 3.8,
4.2 and latest Geronimo server 3.0.0

Visit the link to GEP 3.0.0 release notes:
http://apache.org/dist/geronimo/eclipse/updates/PLUGIN_RELEASE-NOTES-3.0.0.txt

The new version have been available through eclipse update site now.
http://www.apache.org/dist/geronimo/eclipse/updates/

For manual installation, GEP 3.0.0 can be downloaded from
http://apache.org/dist/geronimo/eclipse/3.0.0/

Thank you all for the contributions to this release!  Great work everyone!

--
Best regards!

                 John Xiao

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Geronimo Eclipse Plugin (GEP) v3.0.0 Release

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.
Cool, thanks, John !

--
Ivan

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Geronimo Eclipse Plugin (GEP) v3.0.0 Release

Posted by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com>.
Great ! congratulations !

--
Shawn

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Geronimo Eclipse Plugin (GEP) v3.0.0 Release

Posted by Yi Xiao <xi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Johannes,

Other versions, like 2.1.7, 2.2.1 in GEP3.0.0 does not have enough test,
some bug fixes only exist on the separated GEP versions, so we still need
more effort to synchronize them :)

I think the Apache Geronimo Runtime could be removed, devs, have some
concerns?

Posted by Johannes Weberhofer <jw...@weberhofer.at>.