Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org> on 2005/10/20 15:53:33 UTC

Re: Daytrader / Geronimo M5

To obtain the daytrader ear go into the daytrader directory (and I agree with
David that you should be using head as a number of fixes have been committed
over the last week) and simply type maven -o.  The ear will be located in
./sandbox/daytrader/modules/ear/target/daytrader-ear-1.0-SNAPSHOT.ear.

Working on documentation as we go forward.  All help welcome :)

Matt