Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by John McMorris <ja...@surfok.net> on 2010/03/01 13:10:36 UTC

URL does not exist

I created a directory in SVN with a 'space in it'.  After deleting the directory, it still shows:  "Directory%20Name"....however, if I try to delete it so it does not show, I get this error:

Error while performing action: URL 'Directory Name' does not exist

How can I clean this directory up it still shows from command line on subversion server itself when i do a svn list?

-jwm

Re: URL does not exist

Posted by John McMorris <ja...@surfok.net>.
When I commit, save, and exit:

svn: URL 'Directory Name' does not exist
svn: Your commit message was left in a temporary file:
svn:    'svn-commit.tmp'

trying %2520:

svn: URL 'Directory%20Name' does not exist
svn: Your commit message was left in a temporary file:
svn:    'svn-commit.2.tmp'

Re: URL does not exist

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.

Re: URL does not exist

Posted by John McMorris <ja...@surfok.net>.
-Not a working copy, on the Repository, I was going to do a first import after creating a directory for it.
-I created and deleted using RapidSVN on a MAC
-svn list svn://localhost/SVN_REP

APIs/
Installs/
Directory%20Name/
Client/
docs/

-RapidSVN produces this error:

"Error while performing action: URL 'Directory Name' does not exist"

-svn delete svn://localhost/SVN_REP/Directory%20Name       puts me in Joe's Editor with the following:

--This line, and those below, will be ignored--

D    svn://localhost/SVN_REP/Directory%20Name

Thanks,

-jwm

Re: URL does not exist

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.