Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Andrzej Bialecki <ab...@getopt.org> on 2005/09/20 09:59:06 UTC

Re: Is it possible to change the list of common words without crawling everything again

Gal Nitzan wrote:
> This question was in the FAQ unanswered.
>
> Can someone answer that please. I shall put it in the FAQ

Yes. The list of common words is used only when indexing and searching,
and not during other steps. So, if you change the list of common words,
there is no need to re-fetch the content, you just need to re-create
segment indexes to reflect the changes.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><