Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Alan Cameron <al...@virginmedia.com> on 2017/09/24 15:10:24 UTC

Test posting introduction

I have been a lurker for some time on the nbusers list but have never found
out how you ask a question. Now that the system is about to change I thought
I better get registered and check I could ask a questions. I run NetBeans
8.2 on a Windows 10 64bit PC.

From Alan Cameron

Please reply to alan.cameron2@virginmedia.com

RE: Test posting introduction

Posted by Alan Cameron <al...@virginmedia.com>.
Thanks for the acknowledgment.
From Alan Cameron

On 09/24/2017 10:10 AM, Alan Cameron wrote:
> I have been a lurker for some time on the nbusers list but have never
> found out how you ask a question. Now that the system is about to
> change I thought I better get registered and check I could ask a
> questions. I run NetBeans 8.2 on a Windows 10 64bit PC.

Yes, your message arrived.

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682) "After the vintage season came the aftermath -- and Cenbe."

Re: Test posting introduction

Posted by Glenn Holmer <ce...@kolabnow.com>.