Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ashley Hurkoo <ah...@tenzeng.com> on 2005/11/08 02:56:17 UTC

Independent Subprojects in Maven

I am trying sub project to my main project. For example, I have a rental
project(main) and I want to add a truck project and a car project which are
independent of the Main project. The problem I am having is when I build
maven and the car project does not compile, the truck project gets affected
and maven does not build.

Can anyone help me with that?

Re: Independent Subprojects in Maven

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
It is a command line switch. Sorry, there is currently no way to
configure it as part of the project.

See mvn --help for more details.

- Brett

Posted by Ashley Hurkoo <ah...@tenzeng.com>.