Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Grzegorz Kossakowski <gk...@apache.org> on 2007/06/07 20:06:25 UTC

dotsrc.org mirror is broken

Hello,

Some of you may remember me (as grek) talking with you on IRC about Cocoon's struggles with Maven. No, we have not done
with our struggle yet... ;-)

This time I would like to report that dotsrc.org mirror is somehow broken, see this thread:
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.text.xml.cocoon.devel/73549/focus=73585

I guess that it would be a good idea to always fallback to the central and print warning messages that mirror did not
contain needed artifact thus can be somehow broken. Monitoring your mirrors more carefully is also a good idea.

--
Best regards,
Grzegorz Kossakowski