Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by Ping Wang <pi...@gmail.com> on 2023/02/03 06:54:38 UTC

[Discuss] RocketMQ-MQTT 1.0.1 LTS release

Hello, RocketMQ Community,

This is the discussion for the release of RocketMQ-MQTT 1.0.1 LTS(long-term
support ) version. This version adds support for the two features WILL and
RETAIN, and introduces the META module. The subsequent bug fixes will be
back ported to this version from the trunk in a timely manner,  and the LTS
version has a support period of 18 months.

If there are no other sounds, I would like to call for a vote for
RocketMQ-MQTT 1.0.1 release :-)

Re: [Discuss] RocketMQ-MQTT 1.0.1 LTS release

Posted by Dongyuan Pan <do...@gmail.com>.
This release has full support for the MQTT 3.1.1 protocol. Looking
forward to release.

Ping Wang <pi...@gmail.com> 于2023年2月3日周五 14:54写道:

Posted by Dongyuan Pan <do...@gmail.com>.