Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rob Hartill <ro...@imdb.com> on 1997/06/07 01:02:16 UTC

RLimitNPROC (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 1997 18:29:39 -0400 (EDT)
From: "Jonathan A. Zdziarski" <jo...@ultranet.com>
To: apache-bugs@apache.org
Subject: RLimitNPROC

I'm getting 'RLimitNPROC not supported on this platform'.  We are running
DEC UNIX 4.0 which should be more than capable of supporting it.  Are
there plans to write a DU Savvy version of RLimitNPROC?

--
Jonathan A. Zdziarski                           Network Operations Center
Network Operations Engineer                     UltraNet Communications, Inc.