Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ravi Krishnamurthy <ra...@savvion.com> on 2005/07/11 18:19:34 UTC

Call.setProperty and Call.setSOAPVersion

Hello:
I'm trying to write a dynamic invocation client. Lookes into some of the
stubs generated by WSDL2Java and saw the following lines:

        _call.setProperty(org.apache.axis.client.Call.SEND_TYPE_ATTR,
Boolean.FALSE);
        _call.setProperty(org.apache.axis.AxisEngine.PROP_DOMULTIREFS,
Boolean.FALSE);

_call.setSOAPVersion(org.apache.axis.soap.SOAPConstants.SOAP11_CONSTANTS);

Could somebody give some pinters on how to get this information so that
I can do in my dynamic client if it is necessary.

Thanks,
Ravi