Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by nawaz_farhan <gs...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/01 06:57:33 UTC

Re: Jmeter to load test a java application which takes XML input

This application is a standalone application. This application is given as a
batch file. This batch file would be called/launched from calling
application.
User will put XML request in a directory.Batch program will read input from
here.Ouptut is also placed in some directory.
User will access this application through socket connection.

- Nawaz