Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Kathey Marsden <km...@sbcglobal.net> on 2008/07/07 20:19:07 UTC

HighValueFixCandidate page

I plan to update Jira bugs with the High Value Fix Candidate category
and just link to the jira query from the HighValueFixCandidate page.
This will mean we will lose the comments, but hopefully will make the
HighValueFixCandidates list easier to maintain and encourage more
community involvement in marking candidates.

Please let me know if you have any issues with this change.

Kathey

Re: HighValueFixCandidate page

Posted by Kathey Marsden <km...@sbcglobal.net>.
Dag H. Wanvik wrote:
> Kathey Marsden <km...@sbcglobal.net> writes:
>

>> I plan to update Jira bugs with the High Value Fix Candidate category
>> and just link to the jira query from the HighValueFixCandidate page.
>> This will mean we will lose the comments, but hopefully will make the
>> HighValueFixCandidates list easier to maintain and encourage more
>> community involvement in marking candidates.
>>

> +1

I am glad you said +1 since I sort of jumped ahead and did it yesterday.
Sorrry for all the spam.
Here is the list.  I came up with 33 candidates of 312 bugs.  I hope
that is not too many to be useful.  I can prune the list if folks think so.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&pid=10594&customfield_12310200=High+Value+Fix&resolution=-1&sorter/field=issuekey&sorter/order=DESC

The page remains at:
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/HighValueFixCandidates with a link to
this query.

Thanks

Posted by "Dag H. Wanvik" <Da...@Sun.COM>.
Kathey Marsden <km...@sbcglobal.net> writes:

> I plan to update Jira bugs with the High Value Fix Candidate category
> and just link to the jira query from the HighValueFixCandidate page.
> This will mean we will lose the comments, but hopefully will make the
> HighValueFixCandidates list easier to maintain and encourage more
> community involvement in marking candidates.

+1

Dag