Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Evgeny Kotkov <ev...@visualsvn.com> on 2016/10/10 22:36:39 UTC

Fwd: svn commit: r1764182 - /subversion/trunk/notes/meetings/berlin-16-minutes

Evgeny Kotkov <ko...@apache.org> writes:

> Add my notes from the first day of the Berlin 2016 hackathon.
>
> * notes/meetings/berlin-16-minutes: New file.
>
> Added:
>     subversion/trunk/notes/meetings/berlin-16-minutes   (with props)

Hi everyone,

I've just posted the details of what has been discussed today in Berlin
(mostly, things related to the tree conflict resolution).

Please feel free to extend and tweak these notes in case something is
missing or incorrect.

Regards,
Evgeny Kotkov