Posted to users@maven.apache.org by EP...@upstate.com on 2003/02/20 21:54:52 UTC

RE: Where are internal Maven properties defined (eg. $unitTestSou rcesPresent)?

That one is set in the drivers.conf (?) file in the bin directory.

Eric

I would like to develop a plugin, and I would like to know where are

Posted by Sam <sn...@hotmail.com>.
In my MAVEN_HOME\bin directory I only have the following files:

classworlds.conf
forehead.conf
maven
maven.bat
maven.classworlds

There is no drivers.conf located in the MAVEN_HOME\bin directory, so I can't
find the name of internal properties. I want to find where values of
properties like $unitTestSourcesPresent are set.