Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Glenn Golden <gg...@umich.edu> on 2002/06/17 04:40:48 UTC

Psml db in oracle

I've followed the instructions to torque up a dbpsml-schema.sql (see
http://jakarta/apache.org/jetspeed/site/psml_db.html).

Then I noticed in the src/sql/external folder of jetspeed a
psml-db-oracle.sql file, which is slightly different from the one generated
above.

Anyone know what this other file is?  Which is the one to use?

Thanks.

- Glenn

RE: Psml db in oracle

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
Take the one that you generated for Oracle.
Not sure why its checked in to cvs, since it's a generated file.