Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Oliver Nolden <ol...@yahoo.de> on 2007/01/03 17:40:07 UTC

Re: VM arguments for Mailet

ok, many thanks for PHOENIX_JVM_OPT.

  Now I can pass the vm argumenet "Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=cert/client.truststore" to my mailet, but then I get this exception:
  "exception! javax.mail.MessagingException: ; nested exception is:
        javax.net.ssl.SSLException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not generate DH keypair"

  Could somebody help me please? With a normal Java class this works fine, but with the mailet I get this error and I have no idea what the problem could be.

  Oliver

Tor-Einar Jarnbjo <to...@jarnbjo.name> schrieb:
  You could always set PHOENIX_JVM_OPTS in bin/phoenix.sh, but I am not
really sure if you want to tamper with the SSL settings for the entire
James instance, as setting the system property at startup will affect
all usage of SSL initiated by James. If what you really want to do is to
add an additional trusted CA, you might be better off adding the CA
certificate to the VM's global keystore instead of using your own
keystore for trusted CAs.

Tor

http://mail.yahoo.com