Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Dmitriy Neretin <dm...@googlemail.com> on 2012/11/20 16:50:52 UTC

Strange behavior of AutoCompleteTextField choice list and mouse

Hello everybody!

I have a strange behavior of a text field above. When I see a choice list
and try to select an entry with a enter key - no problem. But when I try to
select an entry with a mouse - no chance! The selected entry doesn't appear
in the text field...

I added to the filed AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior and it listens on
event "onchange"

I use Wicket 1.5.5

Regards,
Dmitriy

Re: Strange behavior of AutoCompleteTextField choice list and mouse

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Works OK at
http://www.wicket-library.com/wicket-examples/ajax/autocomplete?0

--