Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Harshal Kulkarni <ku...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/31 09:31:03 UTC

Keystore not found

Hi Team -

I am trying to test the secured Web Service with Jmeter. I used below pre
processor to provide the keystore and respective information to add the
signature to the request header.

[image: Inline image 1]

But, when I am trying to replay the script, I see fault string in the
response data -

<faultcode>wsse:InvalidSecurity</faultcode><faultstring>Missing
wsse:Security header in request</faultstring>

When i tried to debug the issue, I see below message in the jmeter logs :

2017/03/30 15:49:46 DEBUG - jmeter.util.JsseSSLManager: SSL stuff all set

2017/03/30 15:49:46 DEBUG - jmeter.util.JsseSSLManager: JsseSSLManager
installed

2017/03/30 15:49:46 INFO  - jmeter.util.SSLManager: JmeterKeyStore
Location:  type JKS

*2017/03/30 15:49:46 INFO  - jmeter.util.SSLManager: KeyStore created OK*

*2017/03/30 15:49:46 WARN  - jmeter.util.SSLManager: Keystore file not
found, loading empty keystore*

2017/03/30 15:49:46 DEBUG - jmeter.util.SSLManager: JmeterKeyStore type:
class org.apache.jmeter.util.keystore.JmeterKeyStore

Can someone help me her to find out the issue?

I also tried to add the keystore properties in system.properties. But it
didnt helped out.

Is there any specific location, where I need to place the keystore file?

Harshal Kulkarni
M: +91 998-778-4548

RE: Keystore not found

Posted by Stuart Kenworthy <St...@bjss.com>.
Is your keystore is in your jmeter bin/ folder? If not there lies your problem. Try using the full file path to your keystore and see if that rectifies the issue.

Posted by Harshal Kulkarni <ku...@gmail.com>.
HI Stuart -

#

On Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 3:05 PM, Stuart Kenworthy <Stuart.Kenworthy@bjss.com

Re: Keystore not found

Posted by Ivan Rancati <iv...@gmail.com>.
For a quick test, you can also try to specify

javax.net.ssl.keyStore=

javax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword=

javax.net.ssl.keyStoreType=

directly from the command line (with -D)

Once that works, you can adjust your system.properties as suggested below

On Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 11:35 AM, Stuart Kenworthy <

RE: Keystore not found

Posted by Stuart Kenworthy <St...@bjss.com>.
Also I am unable to see the image you sent, but if you can provide a keystore at startup you should rather than trying to load it in afterwards.

Another thing to check is that you are creating the relevant header correctly in the request. The error provided is from your system under test so looks to me like something is missing.

RE: Keystore not found