Posted to dev@whimsical.apache.org by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com> on 2022/02/21 00:12:20 UTC

Bullet checkbox help for secretary mail form

Hi,

I'm working on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WHIMSY-379 and have one last issue to solve.

The rendering of the list of checkboxes at https://github.com/apache/whimsy/blob/master/www/secretary/workbench/views/parts.js.rb line 226 is a bit awkward. It is a bullet list of checkboxes.

The bullets are extraneous. Is there another unnumbered list that we can use instead, so that just the checkboxes are shown and not the bullets?

Thanks,
Craig

Craig L Russell
clr@apache.org

Re: Bullet checkbox help for secretary mail form

Posted by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com>.
I found this on the inter webs:
<ul style="list-style-type:disc;">

How do I get the list-style-type:none to work in vue?

            # The checked: variable names must be reflected in the file incomplete.json.jb
            _ul do
              _li do
                _label do
                  _input type: 'checkbox', checked: @missing_address,
                  onClick: -> {@missing_address = !@missing_address}
                  _span ' missing or partial postal address'
                end

Is it as easy as:

            # The checked: variable names must be reflected in the file incomplete.json.jb
            _ul list-style-type: none do
              _li do
                _label do
                  _input type: 'checkbox', checked: @missing_address,
                  onClick: -> {@missing_address = !@missing_address}
                  _span ' missing or partial postal address'
                end

I don't have the full whimsy dev/test environment installed. Could someone please take a look?

Thanks,
Craig

> On Feb 20, 2022, at 4:12 PM, Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I'm working on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WHIMSY-379 and have one last issue to solve.
>
> The rendering of the list of checkboxes at https://github.com/apache/whimsy/blob/master/www/secretary/workbench/views/parts.js.rb line 226 is a bit awkward. It is a bullet list of checkboxes.
>
> The bullets are extraneous. Is there another unnumbered list that we can use instead, so that just the checkboxes are shown and not the bullets?
>
> Thanks,
> Craig
>
> Craig L Russell
> clr@apache.org