Posted to users@flex.apache.org by flying <ca...@foxmail.com> on 2013/06/07 10:13:42 UTC

回复:RE: HI everyone,Can you help me

THanks,It's ok。

发件人: "Prabu Moorthy"<Pr...@Symphonyteleca.com>;
发送时间: 2013年6月7日(星期五) 下午4:01
收件人: "users@flex.apache.org"<us...@flex.apache.org>;

主题: RE: HI everyone,Can you help me

Set skinClass="spark.skins.mobile.TextInputSkin"

PRABU MOORTHY

Symphony Teleca
Phone: 91-80-30272255, Fax: +91-80-3027 2000
Mobile: 91-9590100761
Prabu.Moorthy@Symphonyteleca.com<ma...@Symphonyteleca.com>
www.symphonyteleca.com<http://www.symphonyteleca.com>

Follow what's going on at Symphony Teleca's blog on www.symphonyteleca.com/blog<http://www.symphonyteleca.com/blog>. Please consider the environment before you print.

Notice to recipient: This e-mail (including any attachments) is meant for the intended recipient only, may contain confidential and proprietary information, and is protected by law. If you received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender of the error by return e-mail, delete this communication and any attachments, and shred any printouts. Unauthorized review, use, dissemination, distribution, copying or taking of any action based on this communication is strictly prohibited.