Posted to users@maven.apache.org by fa...@mpsa.com on 2005/09/29 14:27:17 UTC

Réf. : Re: [m2] Multiproject site generation

This issue is probably the one you're looking for:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-384

Best Regards / Cordialement,
Fabrice BELLINGARD
DINQ/DSIN/INSI/EATE/IDVS/AIDV
(+33) (01 61) 45 15 91  -  fabrice.belingard@mpsa.com

             Sena
             Gbeckor-Kove
             <senagbe@gmail.c                                         Pour
             om>                       Maven Users List
                                       <us...@maven.apache.org>, Brett
             29/09/2005 13:27          Porter <br...@gmail.com>
                                                                        cc

                 Veuillez                                            Objet
                répondre à             Re: [m2] Multiproject site
             Maven Users List          generation
             <users@maven.apa
                 che.org>

Do you know which issue this is? I have ben searching for it and I
can't find it at the moment.

Regards