Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/21 22:31:00 UTC

CXF JAXRS/JMS test on Hudson

I've just seen JAXRSJmsTest failing on Hudson :

http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/CXF-Trunk-JDK15/org.apache.cxf.systests$cxf-systests-jaxrs/1212/testReport/org.apache.cxf.systest.jaxrs/JAXRSJmsTest/testGetBook/:

"

javax.xml.bind.UnmarshalException: unexpected element
(uri:"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/",
<http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/> local:"Envelope").
Expected elements are <{}Book>

"

There's definitely no SOAP envelope involved in this test so I'm wondering
is it a case of the queue being involved in a test getting not cleaned-up ?
I think I've seen some JMS related changes recently - perhaps they could've
affected these tests ?

thanks, Sergey

Re: CXF JAXRS/JMS test on Hudson

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
There seemed to have been a BUNCH of stuck java processes on both vesta and
minerva.   I've gone ahead and killed all the stuck processes.   Hopefully
this cleans itself up now.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp