Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mike Whittaker <mi...@ntlworld.com> on 2003/06/14 15:16:45 UTC

HttpSession abstraction

This concerns the development of a session mechanism that achieves the same
goal as the pattern where an ActionForm implements an interface that
abstracts the Struts layer for the Model layer to use.

I'd like to be able to use session data in the model layer in the same way I
use form bean data.

Since there is no HttpSessionWrapper class, I guess I'll have to get the
attribute names and iterate through them passing them into some DynaBean...

Any thoughts on any of this?

--
Mike W