Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by "s@m" <sa...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/03 18:19:05 UTC

ServiceMix (running on VMware) crash when DEBUG turned on

howdy,

i'm a ServiceMix newbie - my apologies if my forum etiquette is not to
par...

we have 2 environments running the same load, only one with VMware - it
appears that with DEBUG logging turned ON, we are exhibiting a memory-leak
on the VMware environment (and not the other) - to the point where java
crashes...

anyone seen/experience this?

thanks

Re: ServiceMix (running on VMware) crash when DEBUG turned on

Posted by "s@m" <sa...@gmail.com>.

OS is XP_SP2.

i'll report back on the JVM.   thx.

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/

Blog: http://bruceblog.org/

Re: ServiceMix (running on VMware) crash when DEBUG turned on

Posted by Chris Custine <cc...@apache.org>.
I can't think of any reason that running in a VMware guest would cause a
memory leak so I suspect a bug in the JDK version you have.

Chris

Posted by "s@m" <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "s@m" <sa...@gmail.com>.